1. TDR theory to measure length of cat5e, cat6 and cat7 cable, coaxil cable, telephone cable.
2. Wiremapping with length and provide the distance to fault information.
3. PoE function: identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage.
4. PING function to test network performance, data packet, MIN&MAX time.
5. Quickly find the targeted cable without stripping isolation among unknown cables.
6. Hub blinks for locating network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch.
7. Voltage detector: included in receiver (90~1000V)
1. Tone traces cable with complete AC fliter.
2. TF card function to export data from computer (50sets, TXT format)
3. 2 scan modes: common switch and PoE switch
4. 3.7V lithium battery for power supply and 2.8 inch color screen